Primary Health Care Marshalltown Medical
412 E. Church Street, Marshalltown, Iowa 50158 | (641) 753-4021
Marshalltown Medical Clinic provides
- General Medical & Preventative Care
- Behavioral Health
- Family Planning
- Supportive Services
412 E. Church Street Marshalltown, IA 50158
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Sat 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
PHC will see patients regardless of ability to pay.
Make PHC Your Medical Home!
A medical home uses a team based approach to your medical care to achieve the best possible health outcome.
PHC Marshalltown Clinic is a Title X family planning clinic providing affordable, comprehensive, confidential family planning services, education and reproductive health care to clients in Marshall and surrounding counties.
- Annual reproductive exams (all genders)
- Birth control – all methods available, including LARCS such as IUD and birth control implants
- Emergency contraception
- HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- Other health issues related to sexual health
412 E Church Street Marshalltown, IA 50158
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sat 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
No one is denied services due to inability to pay. Title X funding enables us to offer our services to you on a sliding fee scale.
Need To See A Provider?
Call (641) 753-4021 to schedule your appointment!
Click on a provider’s name to learn more about them.
An IowaHealth Center