PHC Marshalltown Medical Clinic
412 E. Church St. Marshalltown, IA 50158 | (641) 753-4021
Reproductive Health Care Services
PHC Marshalltown & Grinnell PHC Mobile Clinic
- Annual reproductive exams (all genders)
- Contraceptive management (birth control) – all methods available, including LARCS such as IUD and Nexplanon
- Reproductive life planning
- STI (sexually transmitted infection) testing and treatment
- HIV testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Other health issues related to sexual health
The Mobile Health Unit will be in Grinnell at the Light Center for Community Health on January 22, February 5 and February 19 from 3:00 – 7:00pm. Please call and schedule an appointment at (641) 753-4021 to be seen at the mobile health clinic. The Light Center is located at 306 4th Avenue in Grinnell.
Shuttle service is available from Grinnell to Marshalltown on selected Saturdays of each month. Please confirm when you make your appointment the availability of the shuttle. You MUST make an appointment first. Dedicated appointments for Grinnell shuttle patients will be available from 10:00am – 12:00pm.
When scheduling your appointment, please let the receptionist that you are taking the shuttle and will need an appointment during this time. Call (641) 753-4021 to speak to a PHC representative to schedule your appointment or with any questions you might have. If you cannot make an appointment during these designated times, please let us know and we may be able to arrange alternative transportation for you.