Medicare Part D Open Enrollment
During the annual enrollment period (AEP) you can make changes to various aspects of your coverage.
- You can switch from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa.
- You can also switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another, or from one Medicare Part D (prescription drug) plan to another.
- And if you didn’t enroll in a Medicare Part D plan when you were first eligible, you can do so during the general open enrollment, although a late enrollment penalty may apply.
Our Marshalltown Medical clinic will host a Medicare Part D Open Enrollment Fair from October 5 through December 7, 2018.
For information about this event, please call Danielle at (641) 753-4021.
2019 Marketplace Insurance
All PHC Medical locations will host a Marketplace Open Enrollment Fair from November 2 through December 15, 2018. Speak to one of our knowledgeable Health Benefits Specialists at a PHC medical clinic near you. (click here to view our locations)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare.
- Open Enrollment Period: November 1, 2018, to December 15, 2018.
- Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2019.
Got questions? Need more information on how to enroll? Talk to a Health Benefits Specialist at a PHC location near you.